Thursday, February 09, 2006

Porte Espingles d'Antan

I think I mentioned that I am working on Au Fil de Reves - Porte Ciseaux et aiguilles Maison de brodeuse - Kit



This is not my stitching, but it is what my piece will hopefully look like when I have finished it.

This is the Jane Timmers design called Quaker Motif Sewing Case.



This shows what the front and the back look like.

Soon as I finish the Maison de Brodeuse I am going to start on this next piece, which is a blue flower pinkeep.... Au Fil des Reves -- Porte espingles d'antan --kit




I finished reading Joanna Carl's "Puppy Puzzle" and the "Chocolate Mouse Trap" and now I am reading "Framed in Lace" by Monica Ferris.

Had a great time at my sit N stitch tonight and I finished up the ciseaux house so now all that is left is to put that Masion thing together.
In addition, I bought some beeswax and I've been making my own thread waxers. They are pretty cool.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home