Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Nashville Parties

I had a good valentine's day, but nothing can compare to tomorrow when I ...yes, I....shall be going to Nashville parties. I'll be attending one here and another out of town. Plan to be out quite late making the rounds. I do hope to contribute nicely to my stash of UFOs. During the course of the last day I have somehow manage to glean some of the offerings. I think top on my list is that Angel Box and I do have an eye on the Hillside Sampling kit. I am impress with that new designer ... Cat's Whiskers. I got an email from Jane and I understand her new design, a Lavender Rose sewing case which I modestly helped out a tad, did quite well at the show. So I'm very excited!
It may take a few days for me to surface from my stash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home