Monday, January 30, 2006

Maison de Brodeuse

I've done it *HOPS* am so happy!!! I finally finished the Quaker Motif Sewing Case! I completed all of my tassel work this evening and its done...WOOHOO!!! Joy!!!
I made an error with
Porte ciseaux et aiguilles Maison de brodeuse, which is the french sewing case I'm currently working on. But I emailed Sylvie and what a sweetheart she is, she gave me the info I needed so I can fix my mistake.
Finished reading 2 books in that chocolate shop series by Joanna Carl, then I started on the needlework series and I am having trouble getting into them, mostly cause of that Betsy character, I hope it improves. I completed a murder mystery by Ryan called Death on Beacon Hill and it was totally awesome. Unfortunately it was not the first in the series so I gotta try and find the other previous books.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home