Mesa, AZ !!!!!!!!
I am so excited. Am going to fly into Phoenix then drive out to Mesa, AZ in November. I've got two workshops with Merry Cox scheduled and I can hardly wait. Have been hopping around all day long, can hardly stay still. She'll be teaching two of her designs and they are totally beautiful.
Had a wonderful Tudor Rose Sampler Guild meeting and learned all about Pennsylvian German Samplers. It was a very informative meeting.
Labor Day I spent in Arlington working with my group on the CA Wells finishing project. I'm hoping to be finished before we have another of her workshops in Jan. We'll be getting together again on Oct 2. My schedule changes faster than I can keep my calender updated.
Picked Christopher up last night from the airport upon his arrival from Chicago. He had a great time and promised to get pictures up asap. I drove him home then I went home and crashed....am not getting enough sleep.
Got an email finally from Jonathan. He's back in the states but wasn't here a week and the reserves called him out to New Orleans. He says he is alright, but after the images I've seen on TV I find it difficult to believe anyone who has seen New Orleans and Katrina's aftermath up close and personal is alright.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home