Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Mysterious

I have been so busy lately, doubt I can touch on all I've been about. This weekend I had my workshop and I'm very very close to being completely finished with Lydia's Heart and I am so very pleased with how it turned out. I've worked on the forum for our stitching group which has also kept me quite busy and in addition (like I don't have enough to do already) I got my EGA correspondance kit in the mail....now I've got to figure out what materials I'll be needing....its a Hardanger project. Had a wonderful EGA meeting this month. Ruth came and she joined so I was very happy about that. I think she's going to have lots of fun. At EGA I got another installment of our mystery sampler and a patriot tin topper. LOTS of work for me to do....wish I had more time to stitch.
I also completed the Harry Potter book....ok, does anyone agree with me that Snape didn't turn bad? Harry Potter not returning to school? BOGGLES....now what kind of message does that send to kids? Yep, I had some problems with this last book...perhaps she'll mend herself in the 7th one, lets hope so.

And now lastly but not least.....
Every once in awhile your kids do something that just dazzles you and you realize that maybe they were listening to you afterall......
This month on my son's blog he made this entry:

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. by Albert Einstein


And could anything be more mysterious than our grown children?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home