Birthday in a Wishing Well
Had a great time with my charming ladies group. We had so much food at the pot luck dinner. I was grateful that I managed to give mine away so I wouldn't have to bring anything back home. Amazingly, I finished up my charm for July and then couldn't sleep....still up at 2:30 am and then it hits me outta the blue. The whole idea that I could create a needlework design of my own....*boggles*....so I got out some graph paper and WOW, just like that....I mean in less than 20 mins. I had a design. Finally, I crashed and got some sleep. Then got up bright and early and went over to the Stitchery and picked out colours for my design and then the linen....am almost finished with the front piece. The main thing that I learned in doing my own design is how much faster I stitch a piece when it is my own. I got TONS of encouragement working on my design from all my stitching buddies.
Also, Jennifer came by and we celebrated her birthday ....I gave her a present and then we all went to lunch at Patrica's tea house. Ruth may come with me to EGA this tuesday. I think she'll like it....we'll see. Then afterwards, I went over and checked out a spot for us to go stitching over the 4th of July, but its already booked *sighs*
Come to think of it...I need a name for my design, *ponders* Ahhhh I know, "Wishing Well".
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home