Pictures From the Lock N
Had blackwork group yesterday and I made so many mistakes in my piece that I'm going to have to redo the whole section, which I don't mind, but I feel like I lost an entire half day cause of it, *sighs*.
I've lately not posted any pictures and here is me catching up.
The following pictures are from the lock in. Just a bunch of us, about 25 all together that stitched one saturday from about 3 pm to 1 am. We only stopped to eat pizza and chat. I had a great time and won a bunch of prizes.
Now this is the Delievering Posies that I've been working on and as you can see I'm still not finished, but getting there.
This is something that I did finish. Its a pillow with pulled thread technique. Am planning to take Pulled Thread part 2 workshop so I can learn more stitches. Think we'll make another pillow as well.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home