Misinterpretation of Maladies
Finished the Mermaid Chair and it was good, I recommend it, just remember that it is a chic-book. I've started a new one, Interpreter of Maladies and that is exactly what the author is. Overall, its okay but I'm having trouble staying interested in it as its a collection of stories.
I spent Saturday in Arlington teaching Rhoda how to cross-stitch. She caught on real quickly. I had lots of fun. We had lunch at the shop and the time just flew by.
I've also completed season 3 of Star Trek the original series and I've started on season 4 of Voyager. I've got Rhoda hooked on 6 feet under. I also watched that Series of Unfortunate Events on DVD, I'd already been a fan of that series and had read most of the books. Also watched Blade Trinity or whatever its called. Can't recommend that one though.
I got tudor rose guild on Tuesday and Wednesday Linda and I are getting together to finish our Whitman Tin.
Maladies seemed to be everywhere last week and then suddenly by Friday they all seem to get resolved. Odd how that can happen that way. Man, what a great week!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home