Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Machu Picchu

Had a hectic weekend. Monday night, had dinner with Christopher and he tells me that he's going to Machu Picchu in Peru from June 23 to July 4th. I think mostly to hike to see the ruins and to go white water rafting. Sounds like great fun, except all that walking straight up into the clouds.
Had my Tudor Rose Sampler Guild meeting and we focused on the projects and teachers we will be wanting to have over the next several years. Am very excited at all the projects I saw and the various things I will get the opportunity to learn over the next several years. We worked on the Etui box but did not finish it, *sighs*. I just don't have an intuitive sense when it comes to sewing....stitching, but not sewing, though I realize that probably sounds odd.
Plan to go tomorrow and finish up my whitman sampler box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home