Juggling Projects
On Sunday I met Christopher's girlfriend, Ashley and I like her very much. Christopher took us to a resturante at Lemon and Inwood called Inwood Quarters Cafe. This place is not much to look at on the outside but it was very nice inside and the food really was good and they even had several veggie dishes. It was a very thoughtful gesture by Christopher which I totally appreciated.
I worked on my pincushion pedestal and finished the stitching, all I have to do now is go to the workshop and complete the finishing work. I've now restarted the C.A. Wells project. Am going to try very hard to be completed by July's Tudor Rose meeting.
Had EGA tonight and my friend, Linda came to the meeting and liked it but isn't going to join right away. Tonight we worked on the Heart of My Heart project which I still haven't started. And we also began a mystery sampler that will have us stitching landmark buildings of Dallas. It should be interesting. Am going to be signing up by Sept for the Celtic needlebook and credit card case. I'm not really interested in a credit card case but plan to use it to stash threads *halo*. I already signed up for some class....I think its on my Yahoo calender....but I forget exactly what the project is....I'll tell more when it gets handed out and my memory is refreshed.
Have decided not to go to Tulsa this year though I think I'm gonna end up regretting it. I've just way too many projects I'm working on without adding more to the pile. But I am going to pre-register for regional next year which will be in Dallas. I am sooooo hoping that I will get the classes I want.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home