Thursday, March 24, 2005

So Much To Do, So Little Time

Had my Hardanger class and though I didn't learn much, it was very helpful with practicing what I already did know. Tonight was our sit N stitch and I worked a little on "delivering posies", but I mainly helped teach a 16yr old (Nicky) how to cross stitch. She was great and picked it up quickly. Nicky is a good artist. She brought her drawings to show us. It really is a wonderful feeling to be able to pass on my aunt's gift....since it was my aunt that taught me needlework when I was 8yrs old. Course, I didn't learn most of my stitches till I was about 12yrs old. I finally got all my threads needed for my EGA project, "Heart of my Heart" so I am pleased. Had dinner tonight with Linda and I brought her a book, "Open Canvas" that she's been wanting.
Am still trying to fill Jon's box with more books and am hoping that I can get it mailed out this Saturday.
So much to do and so little time.
I got my charming ladies group and dinner Friday evening and next week is the EGA meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home