Illuminated Jack Rabbits Delivering Posies
Had a good weekend. Spent Saturday at my workshop learning pulled thread. We actually learned only 3 stitches but that was enough for a first attempt. I managed to finish up and complete my pillow. Chris should be proud of me since I've got a finished product :P
Had another trip to the Stitching Niche in Arlington and I got stocked up on threads. Need more silks though. Worked some on Delivering Posies but not much. Haven't felt too well this weekend and spent most of my time sleeping....probably my allergies are giving me a hard time and the allergy shot helps but not all that much. Had dinner at the Central Market on Sat. Had to change my plans on Sun cause of all this needing to sleep thing going on with me. Did chat with Linda who is making progress gathering information on Hedebo. Its really odd how little info there is out there. I have been able to find much more on Mountmellick.
Still no word from Jonathan and it makes me gloomy.
Started a new book called the Illuminator, and I'm liking it very much.
Oh yeah, and I've got a bunny rabbit named Jack. He's a cutie!! Just in time for Easter.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home