Thursday, March 17, 2005

Deadwood

Had a good evening at my sit N stitch. Our british member brought a friend and I taught her how to do cross-stitch. I think she's the first person I've ever taught and it gave me a great sense of accomplishment to do so plus it felt good to pass on the gift that my aunt has given me. I just hope I get more opportunities to teach. I worked on "delivering posies" tonight. Linda brought me the other book by Mary Thomas that she managed to track down for me. She was so wonderful to do that for me.
A few of us had dinner together and I got a Corona Extra bottle cap button with a flashing red light. Its funny cause I don't drink beer, but it is a cute button.
Am so looking forward to our Red Hatter's breakfast on Saturday. I've got a new pink purse shaped like a car that I plan to bring with me.
Talked to David, my first cousin last night on the phone and it was so wonderful to get to talk to him cause it has been way too long. Last time I saw him he was still a kid. And I got to talk all about the family tree which I so love to do.
I've just finished watching the first season of Deadwood and I just loved it. Course the language is a bit much, but its supposed to be accurate for the place and time. Am trying to get Chris to do a weekend fest with Deadwood since he's not seen it, think he'll like it much as I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home