Sunday, March 20, 2005

Chris' Apt.

Had a great time on Saturday with my Red Hatter's group. We had breakfast and were a rowdy bunch to be sure. Spent about two hours at lunch then we headed over to the Stitchery for their third year celebration. It was great, I got to meet several designers. Deb Designs was there as well as Milady's Needle, and another one who's name escapes me at the moment. I got their autographs on my charts, *hops* Then Linda and I took off for Arlington and went to the Stitching Niche. Am wanting to take a tatting class next. Got the materials I need to start that class. Then I went to Chris's place and we watched Deadwood. Got to about disc 3 and had to stop. I think the boy loves the series. Penn watched some as well and liked it.
I promised some pics of Chris's new uptown apt. from when he was moving in, and here they are:

The bathroom sink


The shower, yeah, he's got a seperate shower from the tub



The bathtub



The bedroom, opposite the bed is his desk & computer



The living room



Another of the living room



Here's Chris on the phone in front of the fireplace


Another picture of Chris on his phone in the living room


This is the dining room


A picture of the Kitchen


Kitchen pantry and the desk


Here's a couple of pictures of the pool at his apt.




These are a few pictures taken at the resturante we all went to, Rocco's.

Chris and Stephen




Kristen and Penn




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home