Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Sleepless with Green Eyes

Well, its Ash Wednesday and time to give up something for Lent. *ponders* I really think Lent should be about embracing something rather than giving something up, but hey, I don't make the rules. Course, on second thought, I suppose I could do both. Alright then, I'll give up working on samplers with my needlework. Augh!! I'm already going through withdrawls!! God only knows what I shall stitch on in my Tudor Rose Guild and heaven forebid if I have to explain it.
Ok, this red-headed temptress now has green eyes and blue should I get bored with the green ones. But can somebody tell me how to put these damn things in my eyes? Its all Rhoda's fault, she took me to get my eyes. Rhoda got herself some more hair. I still haven't found a wig yet. We'll have wig day again before I ever find one. Will keep you posted.
I called Jennifer today from my stitching group. She fell down while visiting another of our group that had knee surgery and Jennifer fractured and dislocated her elbow. She doesn't know yet if they are going to have to do surgery on it. I've offered her loan my collection of audio books while she recoups. She can't even stitch...I think that is the worse part of the whole ordeal for her.
A friend and I are talking about taking off one weekend to go to Mineola. Ya'll remember the last time I was in Mineola? Yep, I had that car incident that landed me in a garage and a cameo appearance in my own little drama. Lets hope I don't have a repeat of that *halo*
I've managed to whittle down my stack of paperwork that had piled up at work while I was sick.
Chris is back from London, in case I forgot to mention it and is already talking about a trip to Rome...WOOHOO!!
And Jon, I found a calligraphy set for you like you requested and I've got a bunch of stuff that goes with it like ink and parchment, etc. Will try to mail soon.
Tomorrow is my hardanger group, *hops* Am sooo looking forward to it.
Still having trouble sleeping. I think its all this cold medication and antibotics causing me difficulty, but I shall be right as rain soon enough.
Rhoda lent me her DVD, "Ladykillers" and I loved it, very funny.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home