Sunday, February 27, 2005

Catching Up

ack!! I've been so bad not to update more frequently but in my defence I've been VERY busy.
This last week I had our usual sit N stitch, charming ladies and a pin cushion workshop. Our design for charming ladies is so cute....its of a birdhouse, totally adorable. Am hoping to finish stitching it today. I did finish stitching the pin cushion but time ran out in the workshop so I have to go back up on Wednesday and actually finish its construction. There was only one other person who finished and got the whole thing put together on Saturday. On both sat and sunday, I picked Jennifer up and brought her to the shop as she still can't drive cause she's got that elbow brace. Am making good progress on my hardanger and have started learning the blanket stitch. At this point I'm teaching myself. Next hardanger group, Shay is supposed to teach us how to make the picots which is great cause I want to perfect my technique.
On thursday, we learned Chris's hand injury is pulled ligaments and not any fractures. He's in a hand brace till the ligaments heal.
I think I've gotten too much cat exposure lately and I'm suffering with my allergies. I even missed my monthly EGA meeting cause I was feeling too badly.
Upcoming, on tuesday, I've got my Tudor Rose Sampler guild meeting and I'm to bring the refreshment....*sighs* I've no idea what to bring.....the local bakery won't do some petite fours for me....I guess they'll just have to make do with cookies. We will be learning silk canvas...though I might not be since I can't seem to find any....may go up to Lewisville in search of some before the meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home