Pub Crawling in a Wig, Singing Viva Las Vegas
Am so sad both my sons are out of the country. Its also a very odd feeling. I'm contemplating leaving the country too, but where to go? Mexico? I don't think so, since they are kidnapping Americans. I could just hear my sons now if I got kidnapped..."You got our mother and you want what for her? Are you kidding? Look, why don't you call us back when you are ready to offer us an amount for taking her off your hands"....*smirks* Canada is just way too cold right now. Maybe I should go on a pub crawl in Ireland or hang out with the Aussies for awhile. I wonder how long I'd have to be gone before anyone would even realize that I'm not at home?
Rhoda is gonna help me find a wig...yep that is right....a wig. Rhoda is an expert on wigs in my opinion since she's got several of them and actually wears em. We are supposed to be having wig-day at work....*boggles* I told Rhoda to find me a grey one .... I thought I would wear it and when Chris gets home and sees me all grey....and hopefully be all shocked...I'd say, "You see what worrying over you has done to me?" *smirks* Of course this little drama is totally dependent on him actually being aware that my hair is grey....*evil grin* Am actually wanting a red one but with blonde streaks in it. Or maybe a brown one with blonde streaks or maybe reddish blonde.
Today was "Fun at work" day...yes, this is a real thing....anyway, Rhoda decided to tease Lona about her vacation she is about to take to Las Vegas and so every time we passed Lona in the halls we'd go into an Elvis number twisting our hips and singing in a deep, best ever Elvis impersonating voice....Viva Las Vegas....*halo*....but now I got that song stuck in my head....EVIL Rhoda!!
Had my sit N stitch and had a wonderful time, but had to leave early cause I ran out of thread and I forgot to bring more. I've been having a forgetful week in general.
I finally made it to the store I got all my supplies for my Tudor Rose Guild project which is going to be an Etui....can't wait!!
Tonight, had my charming ladies group and dinner, both was wonderful and I had a great time indeed. Am really bonding with my stitching people.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home