A New Year
Had a good New Year...no fireworks though there were plenty of firecrackers to be heard. Finished reading "The Virgin's Lover", by Philippa Gregory. It was quite good. I did not know that Dudley's wife Amy had died under mysterious circumstances at a young age. Quite sad, but an interesting read. Am still reading "Rarest of the Rare", think I will be reading that for quite some time. Re-watched Firefly on DVD, its a favourite of mine. Worked on Miss Mary Mack some more....am getting close to finishing her dress. Went to my sit -n- stitch group and had a very good time.
Got LOTS accomplished on the genealogy. Managed to chat with both Chris and Jon this pasted week. Am watching Martin Luther on DVD, trying to figure out when he did his thing cause of all these Lutherians I've found in the family tree.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home