More Pictures from the Retreat
Am including more pictures from my retreat in Jefferson, Texas.
Here we are getting set up to start our stitching:
Some are opting to watch some TV and eat marshmellows:
This was a really cool desk...I thought it was the one that Thomas Jefferson used, but I think that desk is in one of the other rooms:
This was my sewing area at the head of the table:
Here is the little sofa in my Rose Room:
I had a little TV in my room as well but didn't get around to watching any programs....was way too busy stitching:
See my new purse in the chair?
The bed all nice and made up"
Here's a picture of the bathroom:
And other of the sink in the bathroom....yeah I was bored and taking pics of everything!
This is the sad part....packing up to leave:
End of the Retreat....well, that is until next year. This was their 11th year to go on this retreat!
I can NOT wait till next year!! HOPS
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home