Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Forgetful ME

Am so busy that I've become forgetful. Thought I had an EGA mtg last night, went to it and was there half an hour before I realized the meeting for Dec. had been cancelled, Doh! Well, least I did get some stitching done. Also went for dinner at La Madeleine's. I just love their mushroom crepes.
Had a very busy day today. Managed to get to the post office and mail out Jon's 2nd package. Now I get to start on the next box, hops!
I've found a spinning wheel I have totally fallen in love with!! Its a Golding and they are handmade and hand-carved in Vermont.
Got a new shipment of cross stitch charts which made my day. I'm planning to kit the Savannah Sampler soon. I called Jynx today and got her to order me the special linen that I will need.
Still working on the genealogy. Found another line that I thought I had put into my genealogy program, but I had not, it was only in my hard copy. Have been working to fix that problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home