Friday, December 10, 2004

Christmas List

Had dinner with the boy tonight. He did a complete inspection of the cameras and believes Christmas will be enjoyed by all.



I have been working on "Miss Mary Mack", my latest cross-stitch project. Almost forgot to talk about the Christmas Party I went to in Arlington last Tuesday with the Tudor Rose Sampler Guild. Had a wonderful time and got the most adorable ornament.

Ok, now for my Christmas list. Most of what I'd like can be found here:
Wyndham.com

Brightneedle
Savannah Sampler
Sampler Sampler
Nantucket Sampler
Orchard
Finger Lakes Sampler
Nine-Patch Village

Milady's Needle
A Sampler Christmas

Giulia Punti Antichi
Italian Reneissance Sewing Box
Love in Williamsburg

Beadie Designs
Autumn Accessories
Summer Pocket
Tulip Accessories
Summer Accessories
Elegant Accessories
Elegant Pocket
Tulip Pocket

Long Dog Samplers
Virtue
Joie de Vivre
Day and Night

M Design
Insect Sampler
Rose Treasure Bag

Of course what I'd really like is a bug, rock, butterfly, sea shells or fossil collection from ebay. *evil grin*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home